12.4.10

Yummy pork tacos

These were the FABULOUS pork tacos I ate for lunch today at La Michoacana. Let me break this down for you: the workers are from Mexico, they cook the food in a truck next to their storefront and mostly they just speak Spanish.

I'm glad I didn't go alone. My friends Adam and Mark are much better with the Spanish than me and their recommendation to have lunch there was well received.

As you can see, my tacos were stuffed with yummy pork, cilantro and onions with pineapple on top. They were on the best homemade corn tortillas and served with a side of green sauce I can only imagine had some avocado in it because it was nice and creamy.

My lips were still burning after I finished them but in such a good way. I had to stop myself from ordering more!

1 comment:

  1. la michocana is AMAZING! a couple of the residents i work with (one is actually from mexico, so he did the ordering) took me and lindsey to lunch there one day. my lips kept burning after we left as well, and that kept me wanting more pretty much all day! let's go back there, together! :)

    ReplyDelete